Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Qualified
Permanent Full Time Days (39 hours per week)
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for your next career move? I am currently looking for Deputy Home Manager to join a superb nursing home in East Suffolk. This is a full time, days only role offering a salary of £19.00ph. Your time will be split equally with 18 hours of supernumerary and 18 hours on the floor mainly Monday-Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity for passionate and dedicated nurse to support the overall management of care within the service. The beautiful home is set within stunning woodland and accommodates 45 residents for short stay, holiday or respite periods. Within this position as a Deputy Manager some of your duties will include:
* Assisting with the daily management of the home
* Acting as a role model for the nursing and care teams
* Proactively leading the team in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team. To be considered for this fantastic Deputy Home Manager role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
* NVQ Level 5 in management is desirable but not essential
You will be working within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers, nearly all the homes have a CQC rating of good or outstanding. You will need to be a self motivated and flexible with the ability to mentor. Benefits of become a Deputy Home Manager include:
* Monday to Friday work, giving you a great work life balance
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Outstanding training opportunities
If you want to hear some more information about this superb Deputy Manager role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.