Physical Disabilities Services
Newport, South Wales
Full time, days role (35 hours per week)
£19.10ph with a range of staff benefits
I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager to join a super physical disabilities service in Newport, South Wales. This is a full time permanent position and is a days only role offering a very competitive rate of £19.10ph.
This is a superb opportunity for a Registered Nurse, either RGN or RMN qualified to join a fantastic service as a Deputy Manager. You will support the service manager in the day to day operation of the service, supervising, and line managing the nurses and support staff. Within this role as a deputy manager some of your duties will include:
* To oversee the monitoring of team work areas and work practices to ensure safety and relevant legislation, policies, standards and guidance are followed and met
* To oversee & audit the ordering, safe storage and administration of
* To assist in the recruitment and induction of all new staff at the service
This is an exciting opportunity for either a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) to become a Deputy Manager within a small service. You will need to have experience working within a Learning Disability service and leading a team. Some benefits of joining this fantastic service include:
* Highly competitive salary
* Regular training and career development
* Child care vouchers and a range of staff discounts
If you're keen to make a move to a service where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team.
To be considered for this exciting Deputy Manager role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN Qualified)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Compassionate and caring individual
If you want to hear some more information about this exciting role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.