Are you looking for a company that matches your ambitions for progression and development? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work within an organisation that invests heavily into training and development? Our client is a pioneer in the casual dining market and we are now looking for a Deputy Manager for this market leading, restaurant group at their site in Guildford, paying up to £28,000.
* Award winning restaurant and bar operator
* Renowned for investment into training and development
* Multiple openings planned all over the UK
* Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
* To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador and strong leader.
* Have a successful track record working with high volume restaurant teams.
* Ideally have had management experience in both casual dining and high volume liquor environments.
* Be commercially aware and have a high level of financial understanding; we want intelligent business minded people.
* To be a real foodie with a genuine love for music and people.
You will be an inspirational manager, motivating and directing your team, driving standards throughout the restaurant. This position will pay up to £28,000 and requires a manager who is hands on in the truest form! Think you have what it takes?! Apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.