Role: Deputy Manager
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Search Consultancy is seeking either an existing Deputy Manager looking for a fresh challenge or an experienced Senior Carer looking to step up to Deputy Manager to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Edinburgh.
Our client is looking to offer 36 hours per week 5 days from 7 rota basis. shifts are 8-2pm 2pm - 8pm and if long day required 8-8pm.
The role of a Deputy Manager is an important role. You will lead, develop and co-ordinate a team of care workers to provide the highest standards of respect and care. Overall, ensuring the dignity of the clients is maintained at all times. You need to be a good team leader, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a senior carer will include:
* Assisting with the activities of daily living, personal care and helping with social activities.
* Supervising a team of carers, providing support and assistance as and when needed.
* Complete reviews and assessments on Service Users as and when required.
* Reporting any issues to the management team.
* Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
* Carry out duties as assigned by the Registered Manager
Due to the nature of the role, experience in care is essential. You will need to hold SVQ3 in health and social care, or have the equivalent in Health and Social Care, with a medication administration certificate.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Deputy Manager. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. With the qualifications that you have and the experience that you will gain during your time as a Deputy Manager, it will give you good opportunities to climb the career ladder in the care industry.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.