Deputy Manager - Cardiff - up to £28,000 plus Bonus
Are you an experienced Assistant Manager or a Deputy Manager looking for progression? Tired of feeling unappreciated? Keen to work for a company that are as passionate about service, quality and people as you?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity here, for a Deputy Manager who is hard working, driven by success and looking for continued career progression to be part of one of the UK's leading most unique and exiting bar and restaurant groups. This position presents a great working environment as well as superb training and development programmes.
As this is an expanding and a well respected business, you as the Deputy Manager will have the responsibility to oversee many processes across the site.
Deputy Manager Duties;
* Implementing company brand standards
* Completing weekly stock takes
* Completing team rota's in line with labour budgets
* Coaching and training existing and new team members
* Hands on approach during service periods
* Supporting the General Manager with the P&L
* To achieve company KPI's
* Leading busy and peak shifts
The ideal Deputy Manager will have;
* High volume service experience
* Worked within a branded process driven environment
* A proven track record of working towards KPI targets
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Great leadership skills
* Personality and passionately driven
This position is paying up to £28,000 a year for the perfect candidate and the real benefit of working for this business in particular is the opportunity to progress, develop and grow, they boast an exceptional track record of internal promotion with countless examples of progression within the company.
If this sounds like the position for you then click apply below right away!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.