*Deputy Head Housekeeper - Stunning Luxury Hotel - Horsham - 25.5k*
This gorgeous, 5 star location is looking for a Deputy Head Housekeeper to assist the Head Housekeeper and supervise the housekeeping and laundry teams to ensure the hotel meets the highest standards of cleanliness at all times.
As an experienced Deputy Head Housekeeper would ideally be from a hotel background - However the right candidate will be positive, passionate and motivated in their attitude, as well as being experienced in a luxury setting.
* Preparation of Rotas - ensuring the Housekeeping team are adequately staffed at all times
* Instruct the Housekeeping Team in their role and required duties
* Obtain feedback from residents and staff regarding cleaning and laundry quality
* Ordering of cleaning and laundry consumables
* Maintain cleaning schedules for the hotel
* Establish and maintain a rapport with long stay residents
* Maintain high standard of hygiene and adhere to COSSH guidelines
* Maintain health and safety in the hotel
Skills & Experience:
* Experience of supervising a team of up to 14 staff
* To understand and ability to adhere to infection control, health and safety/COSHH guidelines
* Proven communication skills both written and verbal
* To recruit, motivate and lead a team of staff
* Ability to appreciate the needs of others
* Flexible to meet the needs of the hotel guests
* Smart appearance, good personal hygiene standards
* Keen to learn and improve own performance
* Committed to communicate with customers to understand their needs
If this sounds like the position for you please contact:
Marco.Quasimodo@search.co.uk - 01293 848149
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.