Deputy Facilities Manager
Camden Schools Contract
Up to £40,000
Leading FM & Building Services Provider
I'm currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities professional for a high profile Deputy Facilities Manager position on the Camden schools contract with a leading FM provider.
I am recruiting a Deputy Facilities Manager based at Camden Schools, Camden. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, your main responsibility will be to support the Facilities Manager to ensure that the services provided to the Authority are in accordance with the Service Agreement and Authorities Requirements.
* Direct line management and supervision of hard and soft services across in-house staff and external subcontractors, excluding M&E services
* Ensure the service delivery is maintained in line with authority requirements/specifications and ensure quality audits are undertaken and action as necessary
* Deputise for the FM Manager as required from time to time
* Liaise with schools and authority on day to day issues as required
* Assist with life cycle works both ion preparing plans, producing quotes and manage works within company financial guidelines
* Attend training and meetings at other locations as required
* Production of reports and investigations as require and for multiple audiences
To succeed in this role you will have previous experience and skills:
* Experience working on PFI projects
* Experience in total FM provision covering both hard and soft services.
* Experience of directly managing staff and subcontractors.
* IWFM Level 3 or equivalent
* Experience of PFI multi school contracts.
* Experience of P&L and finance would be of assistance
* A full UK driving license will be required
* IT literate and must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of packages
* Strong interpersonal, customer relationship and organisational skill
* Previous experience in hard services and knowledge of soft services within a FM provision
If this sounds of interest please apply and include your contact details and we will be shortlisting candidates over the next 2 weeks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.