Deputy Director - Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
Are you looking for a challenging, and worthwhile career opportunity where your contributions will help to accelerate healthcare technology and make a difference in people's lives?
A new opportunity for a Deputy Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Director has become available to join a dynamic company that operates in the medical device industry.
* Prime responsibility will be to develop the regulatory affairs function to provide expertise.
* You will provide advice on regulatory (and as necessary, quality) requirements to various cross-functional teams in a timely and supportive manner as appropriate.
* Ensure that new products achieve registrations and licences in line with relevant regulatory frameworks to enable and maintain market access. This includes interpretation of requirements; compilation and submission of dossiers and ensuring suitability of product labelling.
* Manage and develop members of the Regulatory Team.
* You will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a science based subject.
* It is essential that you knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices including registration, manufacturing and post market controls, in particular ISO 13485 and ISO 14971).
* Effective leadership skills, being able to demonstrate a capacity to develop and grow a team of individuals
If you are interested in this position or would like more information then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.