**Deputy Catering Manager - Bristol City Centre - Up to £26k**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven Deputy Catering Manager to work within a prestigious, private school in the Bristol Area.
The site caters for 700 day pupils and staff and includes not only a breakfast, break and lunch service but also an extensive hospitality service.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
The candidate must also posses the following experience and qualities:
* Have worked in a similar environment at that level
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Be naturally out going and vibrant
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
* Be financially astute
* Be innovative and creative
* Have excellent organisation skills
* Need to be driven by excellence
* Have strong IT literacy
* Demonstrate great attention to detail
* Be up to date with current food trends
* Have hospitality and function experience
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore an enhanced DBS disclosure must be obtained for this role.
The shift patterns are predominantly Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday's, dependant on sporting fixtures and evening events being held at the school.
If this sounds like you then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.