Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
work life balance
over 1 year ago
Demi Chef de Partie - Mon to Friday - Cambridge - £22,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic and unique conference site, we are currently looking to add a strong Demi Chef De Partie to the brigade. Part of a internationally renowned facility the expectations here are high. Running a central dinning room, private dinning hall and an onsite café this is a fantastically varied role. There is also a high end hospitality business here so you will be cooking to an excellent level.
* Approximately 300 on site daily
* Extensive fine dining function work
* All fresh food
* Predominantly Monday to Friday
* 40 hours a week
* All straight shifts
* Occasional evening/ weekends required
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running a section effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Demi Chef de Partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working with volume, experience in banqueting ideally
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie or Commis Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £22,000 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.