Demi Chef De Partie -Events Venue - Harefield - £22,000pa
Fantastic work life balance (predominantly day time hours), high end food and stunning location!
It is exciting times for this boutique restaurant and hospitality and events business, based on a beautiful 100 acre estate just North of London. Renowned for its ties to country pursuits, this site has undergone significant investment and is looking to develop their hospitality business with the addition of a strong Demi Chef de Partie.
* Business led by Michelin trained Head Chef
* 5 days out of 7
* 40 hour week contract
* £22,000 per annum
* Straight shifts
* Predominantly day time hours
* Stunning site
* Opportunity to develop with the business as the site continues to grow in 2020
* Working alongside senior chefs, aiding the day to day operation of the kitchen
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Helping with the development of the food offering
The ideal Demi Chef de Partie will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working within quality fresh food environment
* Creative and driven
* Organised, clean and tidy
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to cover as required
This position is paying £22,000 per annum and provides a truly excellent working environment and work life balance.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.