Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
The Specialist Food and Drink Manufacturing department for Search Recruitment Group is delighted to bring an exceptional opportunity to the market. We are on the lookout for an experienced and passionate Demand Planner to join this incredible, innovative and progressive Brewery planning team based in London.
Our Client, a growing and award-winning brewery business, offers fantastic opportunities for progression, a great benefits package, and Free on site parking. Given nature of this role for the company and the expectations within the role we are looking at a market leading salary for the future incumbent of the position.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Planning Manager and will be accountable for finding solutions for day to day issues. Given the business style, previous experience within an FMCG is essential.
The expected responsibilities for the Demand Planner also include:
* The maintenance of a rolling 18 month forecast for all products, including NPD, and forecast confidence levels
* To challenge commercial assumptions, make recommendations and highlight risks as well as opportunities
* Ensuring the documentation of the assumptions is agreed and applied in the forecast
* Delivery, management and expansion of the current KPI's used to maintain planning and forecasting processes
* To drive the link with the key senior leadership teams and ensure strong cross functional relationships
* You will provide an ongoing forecast accuracy improvements year on year
* You must ensure timely communication and re-iteration of the forecast versions throughout the business
* Log forecast factors that are identified as effecting the forecast and sales
* Working closely with the Supply Chain Planning Manager to drive process, system, and accuracy improvements
The hours of work for this role will be predominantly 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and you should have previous planning or forecasting experience within Food, Drink or FMCG environment. Ideally a relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
We're looking for a really strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and strong attention to detail. You should be proficient in the use of MS Office applications and at an advanced level in EXCEL.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in then we would love to hear from you, please contact Matthew Covell at Search for more information or just simply click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.