A leading manufacturing organisation in Edinburgh is seeking a Demand & Inventory Manager for their large site on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will play a key role within Supply Chain, managing stock across all channels and responsible for Purchasing and Demand Planning.
* Cradle to grave stock management
* Establish and monitor forecasting processes
* Manage stock levels
* Contribute to Supply Chain strategy
* Lead team of Planners and Supply Chain Administrators
Skills & Experience Required;
* MRP expert
* Strong experience of stock management, ideally across multiple sites
* Natural drive for Continuous Improvement
* Strong negotiator
In exchange, a rewarding salary package is offered in addition to a full, comprehensive benefits scheme including excellent holiday allowance and free parking.
To apply, please submit your CV at earliest convenience via this website.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.