Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Bonus
15 days ago
Are you an experienced Candidate Researcher or a Recruitment Consultant looking to move away from sales but still passionate about recruitment.
Due to a period of sustained growth within Search, our Leeds office has a unique opportunity for a Candidate Researcher to join our HR division. A busy and highly successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field.
The role would be to utilise sourcing methods, such as LinkedIn recruiter and broadbean job boards, to provide solutions to clients within the HR industry. You will be sourcing HR professionals, Learning and Development staff and Internal Recruiters into SME's and Large Blue Chip companies across Yorkshire. You would also be working on a variety of permanent, interim, contract and temporary assignments. With our training courses and continuous coaching, you will become a true specialist in the field of HR & Development.
This fast paced and varied role will involve placing new job adverts, completing candidate registrations, screening of candidates and proactively sourcing candidates. This role would suit a Recruitment Consultant who has a preference for candidate sourcing and experienced Researchers looking for a clear progression route.
* Ideally previous experience working in a similar role within a recruitment agency
* A tenacious graduate, who is confident with speaking with people at different levels and has an understanding of networking
* Experience working with candidates on a day to day basis
* Ability to multi-task and work to agreed targets and deadlines
* Experience of working on the telephone
* Hard working and driven
* Confident, with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Experience screening candidates
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Access to a wide range of job boards and marketing team to ensure you can approach the market effectively
* Performance related awards and recognition
* Industry-leading training and professional development.
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Helen Pearman for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.