My client a leading national Defendant law firm are currently looking to recruit a Defendant Motor Solicitor / Paralegal to join their expanding Motor Department.
The successful candidate will be working within the clients Manchester office based in City centre and is well based close to all major transport links in and out of the city.
As a successful motor handler you will be capable of;
* Dealing with road traffic accident claims.
* Ability to use the CPR to your advantage.
* Prior experience of dealing with credit hire
* Ability to liaise with insurers, insured persons, claimant solicitors, courts and also barristers.
* Ability to draft various court documentations including applications and witness statements.
You must also be able to;
* Maintain and update cases on the companies case management system.
* Previous experience of dealing with motor claims for a minimum of 12 months.
Should you feel this role is for you then please apply today or alternatively to find out more about this role or any other role please get in contact via email on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.