Close Knit family feel in a Modern Engineering environment!!
Search Consultancy is pleased to be partnering with a specialist Aerospace and Nuclear manufacturer in the Sheffield area. The successful Deburrer will have to meet the demands of the business with regard to removing burr from Components in line with Drawings, Batch Cards, Customer Requirements and Specifications.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* To Deburr Components to Batch Card and Drawing Requirements.
* To Drill, Countersink, Chamfer, Trim Down, Polish, Saw and Tap Components to Batch Card and Drawing Requirements.
* To measure to Drawing Tolerance Requirements.
* To check Components with Gauges i.e. S.P.C. using Jigs and Fixtures as required.
* To be involved with New Product Introduction (N.P.I.).
* To train new Employees to the required Standard.
* To ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times on every job that is carried out.
* To communicate with the rest of the Department to ensure the Cell is running efficiently.
To carry out general Deburring Duties on all components.
What will you get in return?
* You will be offered a permanent job in a High Tech Engineering environment
* A Mon-Fri Days position
* A generous package
Is this role of interest to you? Please do not hesitate to apply now with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.