Debt recovery & Insolvency fee earner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Debt recovery fee earner based with my client within central Manchester and is close to all major transport links.
The Client is looking for a Fee earner whom has past experience of dealing with Debt recovery/Insolvency matters in relation to recovery of invoices on behalf of clients. Ideally the candidate will have previous experience of 2-3 years however would consider a candidate with lesser experience.
* Managing your own caseload of debt recovery work on behalf clients whom are companies.
* Progression of the case to be accurately recorded on the case management system.
* Issuing County Court proceedings using MCOL and electronic processing.
* Issuing County Court Judgements and enforcement action.
* Assisting in issuing bankruptcy and winding up petitions.
* Filing (electronic) ensuring client and matter records are maintained in line with firm procedures.
* Interacting with clients, debtors, courts and third parties.
Should you feel up to the position then please apply today. For more information please contact Adnan on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.