Are you looking for your next career move as an Investment Consultant? A leading London-based actuarial, pensions and investment consultancy is looking for an experienced DC Investment Consultant. It is offering a salary of up to £70k p/a.
The company you will be working for provides independent pensions, investment and life consultancy services, as well as data and technology solutions. Its clients include some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes.
Key responsibilities of this Investment Consultant role include:
- Providing high-quality investment advice to trustee's and corporate clients
- Bidding for new business
- Contributing to ideas, tender completion, pitch preparation etc.
You will be providing investment consultancy services primarily to Defined Contributions clients, supporting existing clients and seeking to bring new clients on board. The pensions investment experience role involves working closely with other DC consultants and will need a broad familiarity with general DC consulting and investment consulting skills.
Investment Consultant qualifications, skills and experience required:
- FFA/FIA or CFA qualified, or authorised to give investment advice via another qualification or experience
- Degree in maths or economics
- Leadership qualities demonstrated both in terms of a role model and in creative thinking
- Previous investment consulting experience, pensions investment experience or investment banking experience
You will need to be a great team player with a motivational, hands-on approach. The flexibility to travel to clients and other branches of the organisation will also be required. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of between £60k and £70k p/a, with a comprehensive benefits package to match, including full study support where applicable.
To apply for this DC Investment Consultant job in London, contact us today. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.