Do you want to advance your career in a leading UK pension and investment consultancy? A great opportunity has arisen for a DC Investment Analyst in London, working for a highly successful company. The Analyst role comes with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
You will be working in a DCC business unit, helping to advise a diverse client base spanning corporate and trustee bodies in a wide variety of business and industry sectors, along with local government pension schemes and other public sector clients. You will be providing practical support to client-facing consultants.
Primary responsibilities of this DC Investment Analyst role include:
- Formulating advice for peer review by consultants on all aspects of defined contribution consulting
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports
- Acting as day to day point of contact for clients
- Project work including pension scheme vehicle reviews, investment strategy and pension design reviews
- Developing a network and build relationships with both internal and external contacts.
In return for your skills, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £30-£40k p/a/ DOE; excellent company benefits package and exceptional learning and development opportunities. The inclusive and supportive culture also provides opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives.
To succeed in this DC Investment Analyst role, you will require:
- Defined Contributions experience
- First-class IT and word skills (in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Previous pensions analyst experience, investment banking experience (desirable)
- Project management and multi-tasking abilities
You will also need to be committed to further study and professional development (either Actuarial exams or CFA).
If you have the expertise, confidence and experience required for this DC Investment Analyst job in London, contact us today to begin the application process. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.