Do you want to advance your career in an award-winning pension and investment consultancy? A great opportunity has arisen for a DC Analyst in London, working for a successful company with a team of more than 650 experts. The DC Investment Analyst role comes with a competitive salary and the benefits you'd expect from a leading company.
You will be working in a London-based DC business unit, helping to advise a very diverse client base spanning corporate and trustee bodies in a wide variety of business and industry sectors, along with local government pension schemes and other public sector clients. You will be providing pensions advice, and practical support to client-facing consultants.
Primary responsibilities of this DC Investment Analyst role include:
- Formulating advice for peer review by consultants on all aspects of defined contribution consulting
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Project work, including pension scheme vehicle reviews, investment advice and strategy and pension design reviews
In return for your skills as an LCP - DC Analyst, you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent company benefits and exceptional learning and development opportunities.
To succeed in this DC Analyst role, you will require:
- Defined Contributions experience
- First-class IT and word skills (in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Previous pensions analyst experience and investment banking experience (desirable)
- Project management and multi-tasking abilities
You will also need to be committed to further study and professional development (either Actuarial exams or CFA, FIA or APMI qualifications).
If you have the right DC Investment Analyst experience for this job in London, contact us today to begin the application process. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.