Pensions Administrator (DB) - Bristol - Salary up to £26,0000
We're working with a Client currently who is looking for DB Pensions Administrators to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great team and Company who can offer career progression and excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of pension plans as well as other assigned internal delivery tasks/projects.
Some of your duties will include;
- Provides client helpline support as assigned and ensures accurate and timely resolution
- Provides mailbox support for all clients, including quality assuring, ensuring accurate and timely resolution within SLA.
- Supports and coaches staff within the team to improve their skills, knowledge and competence
- Supports with resolution of errors and omissions and helps to implement corrective and preventative procedures.
- Takes ownership of service delivery to assigned clients.
- Completes UAT'ing and regression testing.
- Maintains up to date procedure guides/checklists and highlights enhancements and improvement opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous Pensions administration experience.
For further information please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.