Pension Administrator, Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator looking for an exciting new role in Oxford? The Administrator role we're recruiting for commands an excellent salary plus some superb company perks.
Your main task as a Pensions Administrator will be to calculate and administer the benefits of the Local Government Pension Scheme, ensuring that data held on the system is updated accurately in line with Pension Regulator guidelines.
Essential Pensions Admin tasks:
- Providing a Pensions Admin service to all members, employers and 3rd party customers
- Developing knowledge, skills and expertise in all relevant pension service areas
- Supporting the induction and learning of others
- Answering customer queries via telephone, e-mail, in writing and (in time) face to face
- Updating members records in line with relevant legislation
You will interpret and understand relevant regulations and guidance to ensure the administration of benefits is correct and up to date, providing employers and scheme members with all the information they need on the rules, regulations and processes.
Qualifications and experience required for this Pension Administrator role in Oxford:
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE Grade C or above
- Excellent customer service, with the ability to communicate effectively by all media
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook to at least a Basic level
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary with company benefits to match.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our client.
Please call Graham today and to begin this fast-tracked application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.