DB Pensions Administrator - Hampshire
Do you have pensions admin experience, specifically in the defined benefits (DB) sector? And are you seeking a new financial services career challenge in a successful and inclusive company? If so, you'll be interested in this exciting Pensions Administrator role with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Is this the DB Pensions Administrator role for you?
The role is ideal for someone with the desire to grow within a company. Your primary task will be to calculate and administer the benefits of the pension scheme, ensuring that data held on the system is updated accurately in line with regulations and guidelines.
Here are some of the duties you will be carrying out;
- Handled new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths
- Helped in the induction and development of fellow staff members
- Answered queries reflecting your skills and expertise in all relevant pension service areas
- Updated pension databases and systems
You will be an expert in all relevant regulations and guidance. You will ensure the administration of benefits is correct and up to date. In return for your passion, commitment and expertise, you will receive a competitive pension administrator salary, with company benefits to match.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate should be able to offer:
- A minimum of three years' UK DB Pensions Administrator experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Making progress towards gaining the Award in Pensions Essentials (APE) and Certificate in Pensions Calculations (CPC)
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team, and able to handle a fluctuating high-pressure workload
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. Please be prepared for remote working and flexible working in the meantime. Please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.