Day Opportunities Manager
Location: Thorne or Sheffield
Salary: Up to £28,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) + on call
I am Recruiting for a Day Opportunities Manager for an exclusive service based in Thorne and Sheffield you will be reporting into the Area Manager and will be responsible for the day opportunities located in Thorne and Sheffield. The service provides support for individuals with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions offering a high standard of specialised, person centred care.
* 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
* 24/7, 365 access to a GP
* Online health assessments and nutrition advice
* Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
* Minimum NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
* Experience of working as a Manager in a supported living environment for individuals with complex needs
* Ability to manage and develop an effective team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising team members
* Working knowledge of legislation relating specifically to CQC outcomes regulations and standards
* Thorough understanding of the safeguarding process, and ability to effectively follow this process
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* IT literate
* Full driving licence and use of vehicle
I am looking for passionate candidates who want to kick start a career with an excellent service, if you feel you are suitable for the role then I would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to contact me @ Georgia.Walker@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.