Our Client, a modern, dynamic Financial Adviser based in Linlithgow, Scotland have an exciting full-time role in their IT Department. As part of their IT Department you will be part of a team who deliver and provide excellent service. This would suit someone with extensive experience of all Microsoft Office packages, and who has working knowledge of MS Access.
* Data input
* Processing data across multiple systems on a daily basis, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
* Track online access to provider websites, revoking this where necessary
* Download and utilise provider data downloads
* Capture date for income disclosure
* Responsible for both archiving and unarchiving client records
* GDPR rolling data archival/deletion/adhering to policy
* Merge client and policy records
* Actively identify duplicates for merging
* Mailing house PAF cleansing
* Provider consolidation and the implication of that on company data
Working as a Data Administrator you will report to the head of IT and will be part of the IT team. Our client uses a bespoke system which has been created by their own IT team; they will provide you with the necessary training to become fluent in its use.
Salaries and Benefits:
Starting Salary £18,600
Holiday Entitlement is 30 days per annum (including statutory holidays).
Company Pension Scheme Available
Death in service scheme
Free on site parking
Free on site gym
Promotion opportunities available throughout company for the right candidate
Exam opportunities available within Policy Services to be recognised as a diploma qualified Financial Adviser
Candidates should have to following attributes:
Qualified higher level at least, with desired subjects including - English, Administration, Computing and Information Systems
Extensive knowledge of MS Office
Intermediate knowledge of both MS Access and MS Excel
Must be able to work to tight deadlines, and present yourself in a professional manner as there will be visitors in the office often. Must also be able to adapt to fast paced changes in the Financial Services industry.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.