Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
An opportunity has came up for a skilled and experienced Data Warehouse Designer for one of our clients based in Edinburgh. This role consists of working across different parts of the business from the retail arm right through to the operational Risk business areas. The responsibilities of this role include prompting technical designs, technology and business boundaries are constantly changing, expanding and with new technology brings new risks, new processes and thus new compliance issues which will need to be met in order to ensure the outcomes are achieved within the expected time period.
This role comes with an exceptional salary package and benefits. This role will offer:
- Car allowance
- Bonus packages up to 30% of salary
- 4% cash which can be exchanged for different benefits or simply a cash package
- Medical insurance a pension up to 13%
- 30 days annual leave
Experience and skills
- Experience identifying and design options to meet the business expectations
- Building rapport with Developers and technical consultants
- Sharing your own technical ideas and experience in order to help mentor and support staff members and have a general and enthusiastic approach in new technical trends within the industry.
- Software design and development experience
- IBM ,Trivol oracle, data modelling experience
For a confidential conversation please contact Jenna Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.