Data Science Assistant
£9.43 per hour
37.5hrs per week
Temporary fixed term
My client is looking for a Data Science Assistant for support with an upcoming project working out of their office in central Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a keen interest in data science and data trending to work within the Research and Development department of a global company.
- Work effectively in a team cross checking work
- Record data accurately and consistently
- Transfer large amounts of data from different templates and formats
- Identify issues within large data sets
- Organise workload to meet deadlines
- Experience working with functions in Excel, such as V Lookups, Macros is desirable
- Experience of cleaning up data sets would be advantageous
- Good eye for detail - Ability to identify problems
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Must be able to work and engage with people of all ages and abilities
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.