Data Protection Solicitor - In House
Excellent Salary & Benefits
We are working with a leading energy firm to recruit a data protection solicitor. The ideal candidate must have data protection/GDPR experience.
The role holder will be responsible for providing strategic and pragmatic advice across the company related to UK and EU data protection and privacy law, including leading on projects with a data protection impact. The successful candidate will also be accountable for identifying, building and maintaining relationships between DPO Office and key senior management and specific area stakeholders to assist in the development of DPO Office profile and to achieve resolution of any issues.
The role can cover, but is not limited to the following;
- Advise stakeholders on GDPR requirements
- Be an expert in data protection and privacy as it relates to contracts including data processing and data sharing agreement.
- Required to give advice and support the other Data Protection Solicitors and Data Protection Specialists
- Supervise and advise on data protection impact assessments
- Support the data incident response and data breach notification procedures and ensure compliance with relevant requirements
- Prepare and deliver training at all levels of the company and supporting data protection champions.
- Maintain expert knowledge of GDPR and data protection
In return the successful candidate will work within an organisation which actively works towards creating and maintaining a great place to work for their employees. Additionally, you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package.
If interested in the role please feel free to contact Gavin Robson on 0141 272 7771
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.