Data Governance - Data Quality - Master Data Management - 6 month contract - central Edinburgh
Do you have a passion for Data Management and are available for new projects in Edinburgh?
I have an immediate 6 month contract for a Data Governance Analyst to implement new Data Governance Framework and support the information flow and data standards of our client.
This will suit someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management, Security and Information flows
- Experience of working with SMEs and Senior Stakeholders to provide guidance, support and troubleshooting
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and work with minimum supervision
- Previous experience of working with stakeholders in multiple locations would be an advantage
- Experience of working in Financial Services in particular Investments would preferred
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy. Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age