DATA ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR
FIXED TERM 12 MONTH CONTRACT
A great opportunity has come available to work for a market leading company based just outside of Manchester City Centre. My client is looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join their fun and dynamic Master Data Team.
The Data Entry Administrator will be responsible for inputting data into the company's in house system. Reporting directly to the Master Data Manager, the Data Entry Administrator will own customer account data and guarantee that consistent and accurate housekeeping methods are used to keep accounts updated as well providing support services to the Customer Service team to ensure accurate and efficient input of customer data into SAP.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Liaise with local/national teams to deliver accurate account changes and updates
* Responsible for the timely entry and upload of new locations on a daily basis
* Accountable for accurately updating account data and ensuring that quality checks have been used to maintain data integrity
* Identify duplicate locations and liaise with the field to clarify accuracy
* Liaise directly with Customer Services CCAs and Sales to clarify and ensure data accuracy and ensure company standard maintenance
* Form an effective communication structure and liaise directly with operations in terms of routing input and welcome letter generation
* On-going housekeeping and data cleansing to guarantee all accounts are consistently accurate
* Daily management of clearing any failed bdoc's and Ibase errors
* Manage/clear the VFX3 report
* Run the 'invoices not on invoice list' report and correct as necessary
* Previous experience in Customer Service and Data Input/management.
Skills and Knowledge
* Proficient in MS Office products and expert in use of MS Excel
* Proficient in MS Visio
* Proficient with computer systems to maintain a current database of accounts
* SAP experience is of great value
* Able to read, analyse and interpret client contracts and other documents related to contract administration
APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachel Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org // 0161 835 8758
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age