Data Entry Administrator - Finance
Liverpool City Centre
6 Month FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator to join a well established financial firm based in Liverpool City Centre. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail when cross checking documentation and a high level of accuracy when entering and amending data.
Joining the business on a 6 month FTC (which could lead to a permanent or longer term role) You will benefit from a competitive salary of £18,500 per annum, working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, and a highly competitive benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
Based within the operations team, this role in administration based and does not involve client contact.
* Cross checking all KYC information
* Working to SLAs and deadlines
* Data entry and amendments of client details
* Conducting AML and fraud checks
* Ensuring 100% accuracy in customer details held
* Completing working from the in-tray
* Handling account open and closure
* Liaising with teams internally
Skills and experience:
* Finance administration
* Data entry
* Compliance administrator
* Banking administrator
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age