Search Consultancy has an opportunity in Greenock for an experienced Data Entry Operator. This is an ongoing temporary role and has an immediate start.
- Data Entry, keying information
- Indexing member details
- Post sorting
- May be responsible for checking the work of lower-level data entry operators
- Formats and produce documents.
Skills & experience required:
- Ability to work with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Attention to details, detect and correct errors
- Experience with word processing, using spreadsheets, database or other software on a computer
- Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.
Apply now or call Megan McAvoy at the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age