Data Test Engineer - Selenium, Cucumber, Big Data, ETL, Ab Initio
Are you a Manual Tester within Data who has worked on Data Warehouse projects?
- Interesting project work through full Manual TDLC ( Manual Test Development Life Cycle )
- The chance to work as a Manual Tester on Innovative Large Scale Data Projects
- Chance to work on a variety of projects across major Data Warehouse from a Manual Tester perspective (Data Migration, Development, Data Warehouse projects etc.)
- Be an experienced Manual Test Analyst whose worked on Data Warehouse project
- Created Manual Test Scripts esential, can not consider someone without this
- Worked on multiple end-to-end Manual Testing projects
- Want to work on Full Test Development Lifecycle and have experience of such roles that cover test documentation, test scripts, test requirements, regression test scripts
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ETL from a testing perspective and data creation again from a test perspective
- Worked on Ab Initio or Informatica projects in the past as a test analyst / test engineer / tester
- Unix Scripting preferred
You will be an integral part of a Test Team specifically within Data where your personal development and career development will be supported and continuous learning encouraged.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.