Data Engineer required for a large scale e-commerce business based in Lancashire.
We're looking for someone passionate about Data to build high quality, scalable and secure data systems/pipelines, serving multiple users, providing reporting, insight and analytical solutions.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* Significant experience of SQL, DB2 and Python
* Experience of ETL tools e.g. SAP Data Services or similar
* Understanding of one or more end user analytic tool (e.g. SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, MS Power BI, Tableau, MS SQL Server/ SSIS)
* Experience of analysing data requirements and business processes
* Experience in physical and dimensional data modelling with working knowledge of logical data modelling
* Proven track record in Data Warehousing, their design, delivery and support
* Experience of successfully designing and delivering IT data solutions.
* Experience of recognised design and delivery principles and Agile methodologies
* Experience of Agile development practices including TDD, pair programming, continuous delivery and iterative development.
Ideally, you'll have some experience in either retail/e-commerce or financial services in addition to prior experience of slicing work to deliver value earlier.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Closing date for applications is Thursday the 2nd April 2020.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.