Big Data Software Engineer
Java Developer with interest in Big Data - opportunity to cross train into Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra
Are you a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer at mid to senior level who's interested in Big Data?
Are you looking for a role in big data where you can learn Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra?
Then this could be the DREAM JOB for you!
What is in it for you:
- Cross trained into Kafka
- Cross trained into Hadoop
- Cross trained into Cassandra
- Influence future Big Data technology adoption
- Continuous learning environment where you have a real say in how your career develops
- Fun environment, hackathons, collaborative culture, culture of continuous learning and shared knowledge
- This is your chance to work on complex, interesting projects covering Real-Time Analytics as part of a high performing Big Data project team
- Have Java Development background with multiple full SDLC under your belt
- Have experience or understanding of Building Automated Deployment
- Have a Passion for Big Data / Analytics from a development perspective
Nice but not essential to have:
- Any of Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, HBase, Yarn, Terraform Clustered Databases, Hadoop, Hive, TerraForm, Kitchen, Chef, Foreign Data Wrappers
My client not only supports but actively encourages continuous learning, real investment in you from joining and clear progression routes in your chosen passion of Big Data.
Please apply to hear more.