Data Workflow Analyst
City of London
A large Investment and Wealth Management firm based in the city are looking for a talented individual to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and monitoring of group systems with third party providers to facilitate the effective daily management of business operations.
Please note that this role is likely to be initially based at a satellite office in Kent until the end of the year.
1. Responsible for maintaining and monitoring of back office system to ensure data is accurate and reconciled to 3rd party external service provider(s)
2. Responsible for configuring operational workflows as well as testing the interface for front office applications.
3. Monitoring, verification and analysis to ensure the accuracy and on-going maintenance of system static data and asset pricing.
4. To ensure audit actions are resolved and appropriate recommendations are implemented where appropriate.
5. To deliver continuous improvement activity to improve efficiency of, and control over, existing working practices, particularly the automation of manual processes.
6. To deliver and maintain management information and exception reporting for Investment Services & Operations.
7. To ensure that all operational processes are accurately documented and kept up to date annually.
Recognised financial or mathematical undergraduate/postgraduate qualification
Demonstrable experience of operating in a technical/project role within an Operations function in Financial Services
Extensive and diverse experience in an operational/ accounting role within Investment and Fund Administration/Unit Trust or OEIC administration
Ideally a broad understanding of investments across back, middle and front office at a higher level
Strong relevant systems knowledge and proven ability of managing flow of information between various systems
Strong Continuous Improvement activity management
Natural ability to analyse and resolve technical problems.
Natural ability to apply a pragmatic and methodical approach to problem solving
Experienced in business process analysis, modelling, process mapping, evaluation and process design
Experience in migrating data from one system to another.
Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills, project management, risk management and business analysis skills
Strong numeric skills and able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.