Data & Systems Analyst, Edinburgh City Centre, 6 month contract, up to £450 per day DOE.
Calling all Data & Systems Analysts! We have a contract opportunity for an experience analyst to get involved in supporting a number of programmes for our Edinburgh based client.
What you'll be involved in;
- Small scale business transition and a variety of analysis services across the whole project lifecycle, from idea/feasibility/estimation support through data analysis/systems specifications to implementation/early life support
- Functional requirement gathering and specification experience
What you need in order to be successful;
- Proven experience of Data Analysis (SQL, Excel) and ETL experience (Ab Initio, Axway), Salesforce, Dimensional Warehousing, Web Services
- The programme operates a Scrum approach for delivery, therefore previous experience of working within an Agile methodology is required
- Strong skills and experience of data, systems & impact/gap analysis, ETL and data services, functional requirement gathering, input to non-functional requirements and creating specifications
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy, our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age