Data Analyst/Business Analyst - Hoxton, London - 3 Month contract
£10.50 - £12.50ph
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Data Analyst/ Business Analyst to join this busy team in Hoxton.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Using systems/data to track and plan for volume and flow of product.
* Collecting and analysing data and testing solutions for process improvements and new initiatives.
* Regularly reporting key productivity and quality metrics to stakeholders.
* Providing daily performance management of the Operations team.
* Creating training and process documentation.
* Contact external partners to provide robust imaging solutions.
What you'll need:
* Professional experience in a high volume, high production operations environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft office in particular Excel
* Data Analysis
* Excellent English proficiency (written and especially oral)
* Previous experience working in a high volume commercial studio, or fulfilment centre in an operational management capacity.
* Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines.
* Proficiency using multiple platforms and software to create/measure productivity and other operational metrics.
* Experience identifying and implementing process improvements, preferably with LEAN or Six Sigma methodology.
* Obsession with delighting customers.
* Project management skills.
* Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
* Ability to converse in French and or Italian would be an advantage but not essential.
* SQL and or Python coding would be advantageous.
What you'll receive:
* A fantastic placement within a well established, global business
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
Do you have solid Excel skills and a passion for data and customer excellence? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age