We're looking for a logical, problem solver who can use data to highlight trends and help us manage our global stock footprint as effectively as possible.
- Stock production and movement forecasting across all brands with an increased focus on avoiding out of stocks and improving efficiency. This includes:
- forecasting production in China;
- managing timelines on different business peaks/production timelines; and
- assessing frequency of orders to minimise out of stocks but also minimise total stock investment and recurring storage bills.
- Amazon replenishment calculations (across all brands). Including:
- considering volumes for direct Amazon fulfilment from China;
- weekly replenishment with a balance of maintaining availability within the warehousing constraints provided by Amazon; and
- price management for over/under stocks.
- Identify and assess any lost sales through out of stock
- Assess new product development performance and update launch stock parameters.
- 2+ years experience in an FMCG or stock based business
- Proof of ability to maximise sales through increased stock control/efficiency
- Experience in a retail, FMCG or ecommerce business
- Loves solving complicated problems
- Outstanding math / logic based modelling
- Advanced excel
- Commercially aware
- Ability to organise large amounts of data, generate insights and communicate findings
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Personable and able to work across teams/functions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.