Job Title- Data Analyst/Researcher
Are you a Mathematics/Physics graduate? Or do you currently harbour Data Analyst skills?
My client is currently expanding its acquisitions department and is now offering a role for a Data Analyst/Researcher to join their fast paced dynamic team .The UK Residential property industry is forever expanding and is looking for the perfect candidate to work fast and effectively to assist this evolution.
* Analysis of various economic models encompassing all key business parameters (sales and rental values, operating costs, capital expenditures, financial leverage, compliance and regulatory requirements).
* Analysis of consumer preferences and identification of market segments.
* Analysis of sale and letting markets by catchment area.
* Analysis of income trends by catchment area
* Review of local competition and business strategies of the leading industry players.
* Understanding of the dynamics of the infrastructure footprint.
* Preparation of investment memorandums with the Directors.
Ideal candidate will posses:
A degree qualification, preferably with first class honours, from the Department of Mathematics or the Department of Physics along with a previous role in research and quantitative analytic will be a distinct advantage.
This position of responsibility will be an all-encompassing research role and will require a curious, highly analytical and open-minded candidate, who would enjoy understanding in depth all elements of the rapidly evolving dynamics of the UK residential property industry. Compensation will be market-driven and growth opportunities would prove a function of the individual's personal skills, drive and achievements both on a personal basis and as part of the Company's fast-growing team.
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply with your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.