Data Analyst - Data Mapping - Data Models - Data Quality - Datawarehouse - EDW - Data Migration - Glasgow
Looking for your next Data Analyst role in central Glasgow?
Are you comfortable with Data Models, Data Mapping and Data Quality Management?
I have an immediate 6 month contract on a busy systems migration programme to help support the migration of a large volume of data from legacy systems into their new environment and the data quality and data governance requirements that come with this.
This will suit someone with experience of working in enterprise data environments and ideally previous background of working on data migration / integration projects. Other skills and experience preferred are:
- Data Analysis as part of a multi-skilled team in corporate environments
- Ability to liaise with both business and technology stakeholders
- Experience of Data Mapping from source to target in complex enterprise data environments
- Knowledge of Data Models
- Understanding of Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Validation, Data Governance
- Reporting tools such as Qlikview, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Tableau etc.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age