Temporary - FTC
We're currently looking for a temporary and experienced Data Entry Administrator to join a leading finance company based in Liverpool. This is an excellent analytical opportunity for an ambitious and conscientious candidate with data administrator experience. The temp role pays a competitive rate, with benefits.
More about the role:
As a Data Administrator based in Liverpool, you'll be responsible for analysing client documents effectively, carrying out amendments, and handling any additional administrative tasks. It would help if you were confident that you could tick all the following boxes:
● Ability to complete high volumes of data entry.
● Happy using data-management systems.
● Able to carry out amendments with a high level of accuracy.
● Confident in reviewing all client documentation.
This Data Entry Administrator role is initially a temporary position, but with potential to develop.
Have you got what it takes?
The successful candidate will ideally have held a role as a database administrator or data centre administrator and be happy to undertake flexible working. You must also have:
● A minimum of five GCSE qualifications.
● Strong knowledge of handling data-management systems and Microsoft Office packages.
● Excellent communication and observation skills.
● An accurate and thorough approach to all your work.
● A healthy initiative to carry out tasks efficiently when working alone.
This role will suit someone who has an adaptable and ambitious nature and who always gives their utmost to the job and team. As well as a competitive salary, benefits include a Central Liverpool location, no weekend work and potential progression opportunities for Data Administrator candidates that are keen to excel.
If you're ready to take your next career step as a Data Entry Administrator, please apply for this role in Liverpool today. If any interviews are required at this time, rest assured they will be conducted online or via phone to ensure your health and safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.