Data Administrator *PERM JOB*
£25K PER YEAR
based Manchester City Centre
This role requires the experience of someone who has worked for a training provider before.This is a new role to support the companies apprentice scheme and will require you to do all the administration around the scheme.
* Collection of learner data for input, submission through our Learner data system
* Confirm data, resolve and review areas of concern, ensuring no repeat issues are demonstrated by working with relevant key partners and colleagues to obtain feedback on data submitted to ensure minimal data errors and a clear understanding of the process.
* Resolve issues raised with the apprentice or employer, mediating and resolving concerns, along with providing feedback and lessons learnt to future proof the process.
* Complete Accredited Prior Learning queries and check adequate exemptions via the systems to ensure that correct learner exemptions and data is submitted to the ESFA.
* Maintain compliance in relation to data and documentation regarding Ofsted and ESFA inspection visits.
* Maintain procedures and processes, ensuring that key paperwork is collected and stored in accordance with Data Protection Regulations.
* Produce progress report for the Apprenticeship team reporting Managers and contribute within team meetings, reporting trends, corrective actions and compliance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.