Do you have experience undertaking checks and inspections related to COVID-secure workplaces? An organisation based in Liverpool is looking for an experienced Data Officer in this particular field. The Data led role comes with a competitive salary and some excellent company benefits. This is a flexible working position that allows you to work from home.
The company you will be working for is about to increase the size and scale of its spot-check operations significantly. This Data Analyst role is an operational data position and is primarily focused on ensuring that all data received into the COVID-process is valid and reliable. You will be playing a vital role in delivering critical information and reports daily to support the process.
To offer a thumbnail sketch of what the work entails, if you had been working here already, over the last week you would have:
● Helped manage, maintain, develop and support a range of databases
● Maintained data integrity, ensuring Data is reliable, up to date, audited and fit for purpose
● Built, tested and implemented new functionality as part of the database-building process
● Produced daily reports analysing operational outputs to support the delivery of the process
You will be the main point of contact for any data queries that may arise. As a result, you will need significant data scientist experience in a similar data manager job.
Other skills and experience required include:
● Advanced Excel skills to manipulate, manage and analyse data
● Experience of using Power query
● Experience analysing large datasets, drawing out insight and key trends
● Thorough and up-to-date understanding of the context and nature of the COVID challenge
In this home-based remote role, you will be working with operational and project teams who are also working from home. The successful candidate will be inducted, onboarded and mentored in this role remotely.
To find out more about this Data Officer role in Liverpool, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age