Are you looking for a rewarding career move with an immediate start? Har du flydende dansk? A successful, growing company with lively, inclusive offices in Manchester is looking for a Danish-speaking Sales Executive to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity where you can have fun, earn up to £19,500 pro-rata plus commission, and progress your career. You must be available to work evenings.
Highlights of this Sales Executive role:
This full-time role of 28 hours per week in Manchester city centre pays a significant rate of £10p/h, or £19,500 pro-rata, plus uncapped commission OTE £500 per month. You'll need to be motivated and a great communicator and collaborator. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Selling the company's fantastic services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Providing clients with information and booking meetings with the Field Sales Team.
- Working closely with a Field Sales rep to turn prospects into clients.
The successful candidate for this Danish-speaking Sales Executive role will benefit from:
- A basic salary of £10 p/hr (£19,500 pro-rata) plus uncapped commission, which could realistically be OTE of £500 a month. Top earners are reaching a £1,000+ monthly bonus.
- Excellent career prospects with genuine progression opportunities.
- A great office environment with leisure facilities including a pool table and ping pong table.
What you need to offer:
You'll have business development experience and a stellar record as a sales executive in a range of sales jobs. You'll be financially motivated, inspiring you to get the best results for the company. You should also be confident and energetic, a self-starter with a great work ethic, and you must be fluent in business Danish and have excellent written and verbal English.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19 any interviews or working environments will comply with the latest regulations to ensure your health and safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.