Danish Speaking OTC/Credit Control -££Competitive Salary + Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of Europe's leading manufacturing organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who speak fluent Danish.
Reporting into the Transactions Manager the primary responsibility of the Transactions Associate - OTC is to support the transactional delivery of OTC, in particular for Account Receivables and Cash Collection activities.
Responsibility is to follow the flow of work, observing all key business controls to ensure all work completed under the remit is 'right first time' and adheres to the Group Policies.
- Allocate Customer payments
- Review and manage customers aged debt
- Chase customers for outstanding debt
- Perform credit checks via credit reference agencies
- Manage credit blocked orders
- Prepare documentation for monthly controls and audit requirements
- Ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met
- Follow SSC OTC processes efficiently and effectively in line with the Group Credit Policy
- Manage incoming requests through workflow and schedules activities appropriately
- Strive to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Manager and Head of Transactions
- Champion customer service in the Transactions process area
- *Meet customer needs - Understand the importance of identifying and meeting the needs of external and internal customers, making sure issues are escalated timely and according to the Transactions Escalation Matri
Process Management and Improvement:
- Operate effective process management, ensuring bottlenecks are addressed and work appropriately balanced (e.g through effective LEAN techniques)
- Operate key business controls so that all work completed under remit is "right first time"
- Seek to improve current processes
- Maintain procedures for the on-boarding of any changes or new processes.
- Seek to develop understanding of SAP in order to identify standardisation opportunities across the Group.
The successful candidates will have previous OTC /Credit Control experience, preferably gained within a Shared Service or International organisation. It is essential your a fluent Danish speaker, have strong Excel skills ( to include v look ups and pivot tables) and working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
This established organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.