Czech Speaking Customer Service Agent -
£17,000. permanent, full time
My client is currently recruiting for a Czech speaking Customer Support agent to join our shared team. The successful candidate must be fluent in spoken English and Czech.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support to their customers for in line with contractual agreements.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English and Czech.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
Hours for this role are 40 per week; flexible shifts.
As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
If you are interested, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.