Wanted - Cyber Security Analyst
Location - Hampshire Coast
A forward thinking, professional services company require a skilled Cyber Security Analyst to add to their IT team.
* Undertake monthly & ad-hoc scanning of the entire network using agreed tools to ensure a secure and supported environment is maintained..
* Identify and rectify issues arising from the results of the network scanning.
* Monitor the firm's network to identify any policy violations and/or security breaches that need to be resolved.
* You will deliver a timely and proportionate response to any such breaches with the assistance of the relevant members of the IT team.
* Maintain appropriate records of any data/security breaches and remedial action taken
* Involve the IT Security and Development Manager and Head of IT any major or ongoing problems that might affect business operations
* Adhere to Incident, Problem, Request, Configuration and Change Management procedures
* Utilise software, such as firewalls & data encryption programs, to help protect the company's data and sensitive information.
* Have at least 12 months experience of working in a cyber security analyst role or similar
* If you have legal / professional services or financial services environment experience that's a real bonus!
£30-£35k basic salary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.