Up to £18000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Have you got previous experience working with a Customer Service role? Do you have excellent communication skills and would like earn commission for hitting targets?
I am currently recruiting for Customer Support Executives for an industry leading client in Leeds. You will be responsible for contributing to continual growth of the business by working within their customer support department by supporting their existing clients.
You will be;
* Receiving inbound calls from existing customers in relation to issues with their service.
* Liaising with engineers to resolve issues within agreed time frames
* Responsible for scheduling and arranging repairs with customers
* Handling complaints effectively, trying to resolve complaints by offering first time resolutions.
* Managing workload queues efficiently to ensure that excellent customer service is maintained.
Skills required for the role;
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally and be able to communicate with customers at all levels
* The ability to prioritise workloads
* Previous experience working within a Customer Service role
* Good IT skills
What are the benefits of your new role?
* £18k basic salary.
* A performance bonus package which allows you to earn up to £5k!
* Free on-site parking
* Monday-Friday - You will be required to work the occasional Saturday
* Public transport links from and into Leeds City Centre.
If this is a role that you are interested in, then click "APPLY" today to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.