Customer Service Adviser - Cambridge - £20,000 per annum
If you're passionate about customer service, then this opportunity will no doubt strike a chord.
Working with a company who are the market leaders in their field, they are offering the opportunity to work in their industry and play an important part in achieving their vision.
You will be based at a busy Commercial Customer Support Centre and will join a high performing team which delivers exceptional customer service to customers every day. You will be adaptable and proficient in the many sources of communications such as phone, SMS, email and live chat.
* Provide an omnichannel experience to customers by responding to customer queries to achieve a first call resolution every time. This includes handling phone calls, Live Chats, text messages or email.
* Update and maintain the data on the system whilst building strong relationships with internal and external customers
* Processing contracts and resolving invoice queries
* Handling customer cancellation requests
Skills and experience required:-
* Previous experience in a similar role is required
* Ability to multitask effectively
* Computer literacy
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to negotiate
If this role sounds of interest, then we would love to hear form you. Apply today and someone will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.